I just received this notice from FutureChurch. I reprint it in its entirety.
We just received the urgent message below from the folks at "What if We Just Said Wait?" requesting that we contact our bishops TODAY, before their November 13 bishops meeting.
Ask them to delay implementation of the Roman Missal translations because "it has become clear that an already compromised text is in a state of complete disarray." (see full text below)