• Please treat everyone with reverence and respect whether you agree with their opinion or not.
• Language and content should be appropriate for all ages.
• This a polite conversation. Use only language or a tone of voice that you would use at a respectable family dinner.
• Please respect others’ rights to their opinions. There are many viewpoints to every issue.
• Write clearly. Give details and specifics, but please stay on topic.
• Be truthful and honest in your comments.
• Please post information or comments in the most appropriate category; don’t post in multiple places.
• Comments are not forums for advertising. If you have a service or product you’d like to advertise at NCRonline.org, contact our advertising department .
• Please be careful about posting your personal information. Remember that anything you post is available to anyone with online access. Also, please respect the privacy of others by not posting their personal information on our site without their explicit permission.
Rules and Responsibilities
• You are responsible for what you post in a comment.
• Your words and images must be your own or ones you have permission to use; respect the rights of trademark and copyright holders.
• Do not pretend to be someone else and don’t post or comment on behalf of someone else.
• By submitting content, you agree that it can be publicly posted at NCRonline.org and that others may comment on it.
• You will not be able to edit or delete your post or comment after putting it online, so proofread your comment before you publish it.
• If you see something that seems abusive, let us know. To report abusive or objectionable content, click on the "Flag as inappropriate" link that appears at the top right of the comment (illustration here) .
• Personal attacks are not allowed. Do not harass or threaten, question the motives behind others’ posts or comments, deliberately inflame or disrupt the conversation, or air personal grievances about other members of the community.
• Do not post profane, sexually explicit, vulgar, obscene, libelous, abusive, misleading or unlawful material, or any material that infringes the rights of others or interferes with the ability of others to participate in NCRonline.org.
• Spam or multiple copies of the same post or comment will not be tolerated.