- After PhRMA, Hospitals Could Strike the Next Health Care Deal Roll Call says "Key players involved are the American Hospital Association, the Federation of American Hospitals and the Catholic Health Association."
NCR Email Alerts
Sign up to get NCR updates by email. Existing users: change your preferences here. Enter your email address in the box below and click “Go.”
In This Issue
- Francis' encyclical an urgent call to prevent world of 'debris, desolation and filth'
- Editorial: Churches can lead the fight against racism
- New family synod document a mixture of welcome, criticism of modern life
- Special Section: Women Today [Print only]
Some articles are only available in the print newspaper and Kindle edition.
by Patrick C. Beeman, Arthur Fitzmaurice NCR Today
by Brian Roewe Eco Catholic